Sunday, December 4, 2011

Create-A-Profile

In class we were given a set of clues and asked to create a profile on the victim. Crime scene investigators use clues from the scene to get an I.D on their possible victim so they can et quick notice to their superiors and the media.

My clues consisted of a torn note, hair samples, an unknown fiber sample, and a finger print.



After identifying all of the clues, I decided that it was an African-American female who owned a dog. It's skills like these that CSI investigators implement in every crime scene to get a good I.D on the victim.

3 comments:

  1. Your writing is accomplished as usual and your reflection is nice and gets to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, very reassuring because I wasnt sure if I went through the evidence as thorough as I should!

    ReplyDelete